If you're looking for help in getting a press release out, coming up with content for your blog, or just need someone to take care of letters, Your Favorite Assistant is here to help!
Services listed here are not comprehensive.
I look forward to discussing solutions and options that best meet your needs.
Correspondence and Press Releases
Do you struggle with writing letters? Have trouble coming up with the right thing to say? Get help with composing thank you letters or setting up mail merges.
- Thank you letters (donations, sales, referrals)
- Mail merges (from a few dozen to thousands of records for bulk mailing)
- Form-fillable templates to save you time
- Solicitation letters
- Memorandums (Memos)
- Hand-written thank you cards (or hand addressed)
- Press Release announcements (and submission to the newspapers of your choice)
Proofreading and Editing
When you write lengthy content or find yourself repeating this task over and over, it's easy to miss your mistakes. Your Favorite Assistant can review your paperwork with acute attention to detail.
- Awkward sentence structure
- Formatting consistency
Have audio files that need transcribing*?
- Clean-up audio files for noise reduction
- Recommendations on recording equipment
- Transcription of audio files (for content verbatim)
- Provide a proofed document into the format of your choosing
*Transcribing meeting minutes is not currently a service offered by Your Favorite Assistant.
Do you need website content for new products or services? Do you have a list of keywords and keyphrases that need to be seamlessly integrated? Get help with copy written for your website at targeted grade reading levels in a "voice" that matches your brand.
- Targeted grade reading level
- Incorporate SEO optimized keywords and key phrases
- Coordinate with a 3rd party (website design and/or SEO and Internet Marketing)
- Interview you and your customers to write additional content
Blog Post Writing and Blog Management
Do you need help writing blog posts promoting services and products? How about generating good will in the community by highlighting charitable giving? Blogs are a valuable way to keep your website up-to-date with fresh content and attract visitors. But it's time consuming! Your Favorite Assistant will become well acquainted with your business or organization in order to draft content for your blog.
- Draft blog posts based on your schedule needs
- Post content directly into your website's CMS (Content Management System) or provide content to you
- Assist with managing comments; draft replies for review
- Research industry trends and impacts that may become useful content