If you're coordinating an event - big or small - you may need assistance with several tasks required to pull off a successful event. Whether you're coordinating a small business meeting, a regional conference, managing RSVPs, or managing event emails, Your Favorite Assistant can help with many of the time-consuming aspects of event coordination.
Services listed here are not comprehensive.
I look forward to discussing solutions and options that best meet your needs.
There are many options for recording RSVPs to your event. Get help with setting up Excel files using custom filters, online Google forms to capture information online, or assist with 3rd party solutions that host your event and process payments online. If you've been handling registrations manually (by email and phone), now is a great opportunity to learn about several options that automate these processes.
- Excel files with custom filters, conditional formatting, and more
- Google Forms to handle online RSVPs
- JotForm design and setup
- Research and setup 3rd party event management solutions
Some events need locations to be booked, catering setup, speakers contacted, and more. Get help with the time-consuming logistical details for your event, and get suggestions on ways to save money.
- Contact caterers and gather quotes and menus based on your price point
- Identify possible locations based on attendance, needs, and convenience
- Research possible speakers, coordinate schedules, and network with local contacts on making suggestions for speakers if needed
- Assist with finalizing contracts
If you use Constant Contact, MailChimp, or another online solution for email marketing, you may already know designing and creating content for emails can be time consuming. Get help with email templates, managing contact lists, and scheduling emails.
- Email templates
- Contact list management, organization, and auditing
- Create and schedule emails
Fundraising Event Management
Not only do you have to coordinate people, but you need custom files created - place cards, name tags, signs, flyers, table tents, etc. Get help with getting these files ready and sent to the printer for you to pick up before your event. Your Favorite Assistant has an extensive background with fundraising events and enjoys the opportunity to brainstorm new ideas to help generate awareness and revenue. Get help with passive and active giving, volunteer coordination and inspiration, and streamlining current processes for you and your organization.
- Creating custom files to fit your event and needs
- Sending files to a printer
- Brainstorming sessions
- Volunteer coordination
- Streamlining processes
Polls for Guests
Not sure when your event should be held? Get help with online polls for your potential guests to indicate what times and days work best for them. This creates an easy-to-understand snapshot of the most popular days and times for your group.
- Create online poll to determine dates and times
- Provide link to the poll for use in an email
- Keep track of those that have/have not responded